Comment on page
How to apply
You have seen that new staff, new members or other things are being sought. You're ready to apply, but how do you do it?
There are two ways to apply:
- Use the slash command
- Use the panel
Slash commands are smart, fast and easy to use. You can apply to all applications that are enabled by using the slash command.
The apply slash command: /apply <application_name>
To apply through the slash command:
- 1.Wrtie /apply
- 2.Choose which application you want to apply to
- 3.Hit enter
- 4.Appy will now send you a DM
The panel is a easy way to see when the server have a application open and pick the right one without using the slash command.
To apply through a panel with drop down menu:
- 1.Click the drop down "Make a selection"
- 2.Choose the application you want to apply to
- 3.Apply will now send you a DM
To apply through a panel with buttons:
- 1.Click the button with the titel of the application you want to apply for
- 2.Apply with now send you a DM.